addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Magic: The Gathering - DC (DC/MD/VA) Message Board Looking For..... players/groups/stores/events › Moving to Annandale area and will be looking for EDH group.

Moving to Annandale area and will be looking for EDH group.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all, I'm Michael and will be moving to the area in a few weeks. Starting in June I will be looking to get in on some of the MTG action happening in the area.

I'm starting this thread just to see who the active people on the site are and what recommendations anyone has on a good store to hit up for Drafting, EDH, and Modern tournaments.

Look forward to meeting the MTG community soon..