If design sprints work well with everyone in the same room, could that same success be achieved in a virtual environment?
The MURAL team combines forces with Global Virtual Design Sprint (GVDS, https://www.virtualdesignsprint.com/) participants to share best practices.
It will be an interactive meetup with a combination of knowledge sharing and plenty of time for networking and questions. Join if you are interested in bringing your design sprints, or any other collaboration activity, online.
• 18:00-18:30 : Walk-in & networking (for in-person & remote attendees)
• 18:30-18:45 : Introduction and Welcome by Wout from MURAL
• 18:45-19:05 : Talk 1 - Laïla von Alvensleben, Remote Design Sprint Best Practices
• 19:05-19:25 : Talk 2 - Jeroen Frumau, participating in the Global Virtual Design Sprints and setting up Talent Sprints
• 19:25-19:45 : Robert Skrobe, Global Virtual Design Sprints
• After 19:45 : Q&A with all speakers + Networking
– Laïla von Alvensleben, Head of People Ops at MURAL (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lailavon/)
- Jeroen Frumau, Founder of Talents-4U & GVDS participant (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeroenfrumau/)
- Robert Skrobe (remotely), Founder of Dallas Design Sprints and the GVDS (https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-skrobe-8620901/)
- Ian Thorne, Service Designer at Happy Cactus & GVDS participant (https://www.linkedin.com/in/thorneian/)
REMOTE ENABLED! We will broadcast the in-person event through Zoom, where you will also be able to ask questions. If joining remotely please don't reserve here, instead register on the webinar: