addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MUZAMI (House, Tech House, Techno Show Meetup) Message Board › Cool upcoming shows

Cool upcoming shows

AJ C.
runtimelogic
Concord, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Guys,

There are a couple of events coming up that I'm excited about and I think would make for good meetups for this group. They are both at Regency Ballroom (I've never been before, but looks like an interesting space) and are Gui Boratto on 9/6 and Claude VonStroke on 10/4. Anyone thinking of hitting those shows?

- AJ C.