Jumo’s Tap is on the corner of Glynn and McKenzie streets. The red arrow in the picture below points to the entrance of Jumo’s The Tap @ Wembley Square.
• Introduction to MIIA and its mission (see http://machineintelligenceafrica.org (http://machineintelligenceafrica.org/) and details below)
• Introduction to Google's TensorFlow (see https://www.tensorflow.org/ )
Login to the http://machineintelligenceafrica.org (http://machineintelligenceafrica.org/) website with your LinkedIn profile for access to more information and resources.
MIIA and its mission - Introduction, interactive discussion, and practical next steps
Innovative Community & Accelerator for Machine Intelligence & Data Science Research and Applications to help transform Africa
• To build a strong and innovative Machine Intelligence and Data Science community in Africa to help transform Africa by networking together the critical mass of resources, promote and sponsor learning activities, and strengthen scientific and technological excellence, mentoring and collaboration on the continent.
• To accelerate and deliver breakthrough Machine Intelligence and Data Science research and practical applications to solve African problems, support entrepreneurial activity, and help drive long-term inclusive and sustainable scientific, technological and socio-economic development on the continent.
• To partner with governments, business, startup incubators, non profit organizations, universities, and research organizations from around the world to support and help mould the future of Machine Intelligence and Data Science research and applications in Africa.
If any one of the following statements are relevant for you, you are highly encouraged to join MIIA:
• you would like to participate or at least monitor MIIA’s progress with establishing an innovative community to help transform Africa and solve some of its problems via Machine Intelligence technologies
• you are keen to see Africa reach its potential and overcome obstacles by driving long-term inclusive and sustainable scientific, technological and socio-economic development on the continent
• you have an interest in Machine Intelligence technologies (e.g., AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, Data Mining, etc.) and/or its applications
• you have industry and/or enterprise domain expertise, application ideas or needs, or some identified African problems that you would like to see addressed
• you would like to research and/or test the commercial viability of specific applications using Machine Intelligence technologies from an entrepreneurial or business perspective
• you would like to promote MIIA and/or help to get funding to grow MIIA and its activities (given that MIIA is a non profit organization)