addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Machine Intelligence Toronto Message Board › Canopy Labs is hiring

Canopy Labs is hiring

Jorge E.
user 67308912
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1
Hi,

I'm the Chief Scientist at Canopy Labs (www.canopylabs.com). We are a Toronto-based predictive customer analytics company, backed by Y Combinator, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, and BDC.

I wanted to reach out because Canopy Labs is hiring, and I was wondering if any of you had any thoughts or recommendations on people we could reach out to. We're specifically looking for someone who could help us grow our machine learning and back-end development team.

While we're flexible in terms of skillset, we'd like to find someone who can help us wit the actual analytic work we're doing (rather than more generic IT work, like database optimization). This candidate would be familiar with machine learning, mathematical optimization, and software development (particularly Java).

If any of you is interested, or know anyone who would, please do let me know.

Thank you,
Jorge