addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Machine Learning Meetup Group Message Board › Online ML course - starting October!

Online ML course - starting October!

Vancouver, BC
Post #: 3
Hello fellow machine-learners ;D

I just heard about this free online course on Machine Learning, starting October and ending in December/2011:­

I just enrolled. If anyone else also enrolls in the course and wants to meet to discuss about it, please send me a message. It starts before the first meetup of this group, but I think that's not a problem. And also, I'm having classes wednesday nights, so I won't be able to go to the inaugural meetup anyway... :(
But I will meet you guys eventually. :-)

user 8092950
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Anybody on the advanced track doing the octave assignments? If so have you found a unit step function for octave. We've been able to avoid using "for loops" via Vectorized solutions and now that we're in Logistical Regression I'd like to not use "if then else" and use step functions instead.