addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mad-Railers Message Board › Topics for the January Meeting?

Topics for the January Meeting?

Stephen A.
bendycode
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
Well, Devin kicked the conversation off.

What would people like to demo, or have demoed for January's meeting?

-Steve-
A former member
Post #: 1
Well, Devin kicked the conversation off.

What would people like to demo, or have demoed for January's meeting?

-Steve-

I might do one on Ruby Shoes? Also I have made a simple Hombrew Formula for a PHP lib imagick...

-dale
Stephen A.
bendycode
Madison, WI
Post #: 3
Those both sound good Dale!
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Steve are we meeting on the 3rd? I am not sure to be ready starting new gig on Monday...jan 3rd
Stephen A.
bendycode
Madison, WI
Post #: 4
Hi Steve are we meeting on the 3rd? I am not sure to be ready starting new gig on Monday...jan 3rd

Nope. We're meeting on January 31st. Focus on that new job first. wink