addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison Company of Gamers Message Board › Let's Get This Group Raging Once Again!

Let's Get This Group Raging Once Again!

Erich G.
user 14297174
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
Good afternoon Madison gamers!

Two weeks ago I met the wonderful Superhawk at the Spring Gaming Hoopla in Janesville. We hit it off immediately and he mentioned that he had picked up the Madison Company of Gamers Meetup because it had begun to falter. He told me he was looking for someone to lead the group for Madison and get it up to the level that the Milwaukee group is currently at (approx 400 members!). I told him I was his guy, and here I am!

I will be returning to Madison on May 29th and I'd like to dive headfirst into getting this group active again. I truly believe that with a solid partnership with the Mil Cog we can take the Madison gaming community to a whole new level.

With that said, what sort of events would people like to see right off the bat? Are there new or classic games you've been dying to get to the table? Is there an event with a theme you'd like to see happen? I know Superhawk is willing and excited to get us any resource he has at his disposal, so anything is possible. Please send me a PM or comment on the Meetup page with your ideas and thoughts. Tell your friends about the new and improved Mad Cog and we'll see you at the end of May!
Jamey
user 8143708
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 145
All hail Erich! :)

Serioulsy, thanks for stepping up for this Erich. Your desire to lead a group like this is exactly what it needs to get it to be a successful group with events scheduled at regular intervals. I am looking forward to seeing what's up our sleeve!