addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison Dames Message Board › Atwood Summerfest This Saturday 7/28/12

Atwood Summerfest This Saturday 7/28/12

Belinda
user 24738682
Madison, WI
Hi Everyone,
This event was added last minute and needs a host.  I can't attend and Brynne isn't sure when she'll get off work.  The host just needs to commit to meeting people at a specific time and place at the festival.  Please reply to this email if you can host the event.

I'm sure many of you are thinking of attending this event if the weather is good, so please go ahead and RSVP so we know how much interest there is in this.  I think this event would be great as co-ed, so feel free to bring a date.

Thanks,

Belinda