Feb 14, 2014 · 6:00 PM
Valentine's Day social and potluck at Kathryn's. There will be a prize for the funniest date story, so think through your memories and pull out a good one! I have a grill available. Please list what you are bringing. I can make pineapple upside down martini that people seem to like.
I will also have buffalo wings, chocolate fondue with some dipping fruits, brownie bites and pound cake, baked beans, alfredo pasta, and some soda.
If someone wants to bring
• red napkins or Valentine's napkins - Kevin
• red plates (small and large) - Georgette
• red cups - Anne
• red silverware - Anne
• Three Olives brand Cake Vodka for more martini - VC and Sheri (thank you!!!)
• ice, pineapple juice - Lisa L
• chocolate covered strawberries - Paul
• shrimp cocktail -
• salad -
• cheese/sausage plate: Thom
• Brats with beer - Jason T
• Chinese bring rolls - Shere-Ling
• veggies/dip: Beata
• Pasta - "T"
• VC - red velvet cake
• chocolate cordial cherry cupcakes - Rick
• "something chocolate" - Naomi
that would help. If you choose to bring any dining wares, please arrive at the beginning of the meet-up or a little before (or can give to Kathryn in advance).