addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison Traditional Gaming Message Board Madison Traditional Gaming Discussion Forum › Submit events for January Meetup!

Submit events for January Meetup!

Victor R.
badger2305
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Dear All -
Time to submit events for the January Meetup! Game slots are three hours long; adventures should be timed for that duration. Because of the brief duration of time slots, referees need to provide pre-generated characters for players.

• As usual, "old school" games get priority - such as Original D&D, AD&D 1st Ed., Tunnels & Trolls and Classic Traveller. If you aren't sure, please check with me.
  • I am reserving a slot for the Great Rotating D&D Campaign! We'll generate characters and then have an adventure - and the characters that survive can be used at our next Meetup.
  • Remember, to have more choices in events we need more players to show up, so recruit your friends and bring 'em along to have some fun!

There is a short lunch break from 1pm to 1:30pm - please make sure players have time to get something to eat! All games must be done no later than 4:45pm, as the library closes at 5pm.

Hope to see you all on the 16th!

Victor
Gene
user 10711258
Lake Mills, WI
Post #: 11
Has anyone signed up for a session? Looks like I will be able to come next week after all. Family trip isn't going to happen.