addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Kekone
user 7682021
Madison, WI
Post #: 12
Are there any local stores deal in used game books? Maybe an in-store auction? I'm looking to slim-down my gaming collection, so it can fit into my new smaller apartment. I used to sell my used stuff online, but I'm a single mom now, so it's hard to find the time to manage that kind of thing properly.

Thanks,
Carolyn
Victor R.
badger2305
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 8
Are there any local stores deal in used game books? Maybe an in-store auction? I'm looking to slim-down my gaming collection, so it can fit into my new smaller apartment. I used to sell my used stuff online, but I'm a single mom now, so it's hard to find the time to manage that kind of thing properly.

Thanks,
Carolyn

Both Frugal Muse and Half-Price books will take used gaming stuff; I'm not at all sure what sort of buy offers they tend to make.