addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MadJS Message Board MadJS Discussion Forum › Presentation subjects

Presentation subjects

Chris B.
user 13719313
Madison, WI
Post #: 4
Hey i was wondering if there was any interest in having a presentations on two projects that I am working on. One is https://github.com/th...­ and the other is https://github.com/br...­. dgrid is a next generation grid being developed for the Dojo Toolkit, and eventd is a unit/regression test tool that uses simulated events to test web apps.

Unfortunately I can't make tonight, but I could do one or both of these for next time. Let me know if there's any interest!
:)
Chris
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Chris, a presentation on either of these topics would be great! Would you like to present at the next meetup on March 12?
Chris B.
user 13719313
Madison, WI
Post #: 6
Yeah totally! Let me know how long you'd like the presentation to be. I could do dgrid for sure, and eventd if you'd like also - but I'm just writing some documentation on the latter as it has none right now. :)
A former member
Post #: 2
Sounds great! I'll add you to the schedule for a 15-20 minute presentation on dgrid. Thanks! See you on the 12th!