addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Madrid English parenting group Message Board › New organizer

New organizer

Fay
user 183235222
Group Organizer
Madrid, ES
Hi all,

I am a mum of a 1 year old boy and I love doing activities in the nature, camping, swimming, hiking, kayaking, you name it! But I also like theater, music events, art, food events.

I just think sharing activities with other families is much more fun! So I am planning to organize lots of activities. However, I will need some help from you.

1) First of all I would like to know what kind of activities you are interested in. Please send me a short message with activities you would join.

2) And second, as the age ranges of our kids are very big I think it would be good to arrange activities by age ranges. Are you interested in taking the lead for a certain age range? If yes please send me a message to fdavatz@gmail.com.

That's all for now. I am looking forward to meet you all in person.

The next activity will be announced soon.
xxx
Fay
susana
user 235166240
Colmenar Viejo, ES
Post #: 1
Hello Fay!:
Nice to meet you. I am spanish , but i can speak a little english. I love meeting new people and i want to know people who speaks english. I am interested in all types of activities for my son and me ( my son is 2 years and a half ), but specially for kids around 2, 3 or 4 years.
I hope to meet you as soon as possible.
Thanks for incluided me in your group.