The next Magento Minds of Manchester Meetup will take place on 11 April 2018 at one of Manchester's newest and most impressive events venues, WeWork in Spinningfields. Already confirmed to speak are:
● Alexandra Wood, Channel Manager at Rakuten Fits Me. Her talk is entitled "How fit recommendation technology can help increase conversions, reduce returns – and learn more about your shoppers." In today’s high paced fashion world, where the consumer is connected 24/7, eCommerce is growing rapidly. The by-product of this growth is an increase in returns and a demand to provide the most customised experience to customers. She'll discuss how this can be achieved to help reduce returns, not only to aid bottom-line savings but also to lessen environmental impacts that our shopping habits are creating.
● Ollie Hunt from Liverpool-based white-label Magento agency Dev Team. He'll be presenting "Get out your code dusters and config mops – it's time for the big Magento spring clean."
● Paul Delaney, Head of Marketing at PushON. Paul will be talking about how to set up Tag Manager to get your Analytics working harder.
● Ben Lessani of hosting experts Sonassi will be there doing a Q&A session, so if any of you have questions about Magento hosting, get them ready for Ben!
● There will also be a short presentation from Trustpilot's Dan Kelly on what the company does and how it can affect ecommerce companies' bottom lines.
Food and drink will be provided free of charge to all attendees. We would like to say a huge thank you to Rakuten Fits Me for sponsoring the drinks on the night.
(Thanks to all those who filled out feedback sheets at the last Meetup. An opinion that was aired a few times was that four speakers in two hours might have been slightly too many, and took away from the Q&A opportunities for each. We've taken this on board and are now limiting the Meetups to three speakers. If you're interested in speaking at