We are an informal group in the afternoons on Wednesday so it's actually optional for you to RSVP. Although we do appreciate knowing how many people to expect.
Just come, if you can, and bring a card, if you have one and a set, in case we need an extra one. We almost always have two full tables and sometimes three!
And as usual:
- We play-for-charity so please remember to come to the table with around $5 in change to "gamble" with. It's fun and easy and here all winnings are donated. And, of course, additional donations are always appreciated.
- Since this is a public restaurant, we encourage everyone to purchase beverages and snacks. This is the best way to show our appreciation for being allowed to use this free space.
- Mah Jongg Fever was founded to play American Mah Jongg according to National Mah Jongg League (NMJL) rules and raise money for charity.
- We teach beginners and we are open to the public - everyone is welcome!
- Come and play with us in the evenings and/or join us for daytime games. We hope to see you at either or both venues and may the joker fairy smile on you!