How about a wander round the Rochester Christmas market to put us in the mood in the run up to Christmas?
Set in the historic and picturesque Rochester Castle gardens, overlooked by Rochester's 12th Century Norman Keep, market visitors will enjoy a selection of festive foods including mulled wine, hot chocolate with Baileys and roasted chestnuts as they browse stalls for unique gift ideas and unusual stocking fillers.
Features of the market include:
* Magical festive atmosphere with live music
* Luxury and unique gifts throughout the market.
* Bavarian Village and Craft Fair.
* Tasty treats from local producers.
* Easy access to historic Rochester High Street with its eclectic mix of independent retailers, eateries and period architecture.
* A step back in time to a Victorian Christmas to meet some of Dickens' heroes and villains (Dickensian Christmas Festival 3-4 December).