addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Main Line Writers Message Board › Main Line Writers Group web site profile and links

Main Line Writers Group web site profile and links

Gary Z.
GaryZenker
Group Organizer
West Chester, PA
Good morning Authors!
I am doing a massive update to the members portion of the Main Line Writers Group web site (not the Meetup site, but the actual group website at www.MainLineWritersGroup.com).
How does this affect you? IF you are a paid member, we offer you a space on the members page. Each paid member receives space for a photo, a 2-3 word headline, a 1 paragraph profile and a link to the web address of your choice (the specifics are limited by the program itself). If you have not provided the information, there will be placeholder information there. For some people I grabbed a photo from Meetup itself (if there was one). If you send me the information you want associated with your listing, I will be happy to modify or update it. Oh, people with photos have their listing above people without photos: as good a reason to get me a pic as any!
Listing and links like those on the web site are important to you as an author. They offer SEO presence (you "pop up" when your name is entered into Google) and you establish additional credibility in your craft.
Today and tomorrow, I am adding all current paid members to the web site. After the April meeting, I will also be (sadly) removing those people who have decided not to contribute or renew their member fee to the running of the group. So now would be a great time to renew or join the other members in their support.
Please note: this change to the general web site does NOT affect your Meetup membership of the group or your presence on the Meetup web site. You will continue to be a Meetup member. You will continue to receive Main Line Writers Group Meetup invitations for the group meetings and events.
We have a great group that offers a lot of value. If you have never been out to the group, I hope you will try it out soon. Our first-ever live writing session has gotten a tremendous response. I hope that you will want to support the group and the various programs we run by contributing the small annual membership fee.
Remember: send me your profile info and pic!
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL OR THE ENTIRE GROUP WILL GET YOUR EMAIL. SEND RESPONSE TO garyzenker@aol.com!
Gary Zenker