addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Make:OC Message Board › OC Arduino Group reset

OC Arduino Group reset

Randy S.
EarthMakeRandy
Costa Mesa, CA
Post #: 7
Hi my name is Randy Schafer. I picked up the new organizer position for this group 'OC Arduino -/+' . I am an electronics hardware entrepreneur in OC since 1984. I've loved computers since my I bought my Radio Shack TRS-80 Model I in 1978. The Arduino and Maker market reminds me of the early days of the microcomputer industry. I want to set a scheduled meeting the first Tuesday of every month at my office at 3184-J Airway Ave at 7 a.m. Before putting on the calendar I'd like some feed back. Also anyone interested in assisting with this contact me directly at randy at earthlcd.