addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Make and Do Message Board › Meetup details changed: September Craft Mashup! (stitching and freedrawing)

Meetup details changed: September Craft Mashup! (stitching and freedrawing)

Kateboo
Kateboo
Group Organizer
London, GB
This Meetup is now a Mashup! Signup here: http://www.meetup.com...­

Thanks to a lovely big venue, I've decided to make this into a the September Craft Mashup. We have the whole of a spacious, dare I say glam, function room upstairs at the Hop Poles on King Street in Hammersmith. Come and help us celebrate the start of the crafting season in style.

Join us and try your hand at various crafts including knitting, crochet, papercraft and freedrawing! This is your chance to meet other members of the club, try something new and show off your craft projects.

Taster sessions: This is not a full workshop but you can have a go at lots of different crafts and make some new friends at the same time.

What's freedrawing? My new favourite passtime. It could be described as 'organised doodling' so if you find yourself drawing flowers on your shopping list, this one's for you!

Set up:

2pm Introductions

2.15 Taster session 1

2.45 Break for tea/coffee (other drinks can be purchased)

3pm Taster session 2

3.30 Show and tell (show off your latest craft project, favourite craft book or knitting mag - don't be shy!).

3.45 Taster session 3

4.15 Session ends

Don't forget to bring your craft books/magazines, knitting and craft projects for the show and tell. You don't have to bring anything, it's just more fun if you do!

See you there!

£6 entry includes tea/coffee and all materials :-)
You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­