Blockchain is the biggest buzzword of the most recent years (just ask Long Blockchain, previously called Long Island Iced Tea), but it is probably the most misunderstood as well. This talk will be a high-level overview of all things Blockchain. Some topics will include:
- Blockchain as a technology
- Uses and misuses of a Blockchain
- Cryptocurrency and ERC20 tokens
- Cryptocurrency as an asset class
- Current issues and potential fixes
If you have a particular aspect of Blockchain you want to discuss, email me at [masked] and I will be sure to include it.
Let's spend a couple hours making this newest technology buzzword into something that we can feel confident discussing and understanding.
This is a free event. We kindly ask that you donate to MakerBar. See http://makerbar.com/give.html