Venture Madness, presented by Invest Southwest in partnership with the Arizona Commerce Authority, pits the most promising startups against one another in a live pitch, head-to-head competition. Think you’ve got what it takes? Applying is free and open to early-stage firms demonstrating proven market traction.
Online Application window is from December 14-January 10 (3pm MST) for the 1-day live pitch contest with specific pitch categories so head-to-head match-ups can be objectively evaluated in the context of their unique industry dynamics.
1. SaaS/software – Open to companies in the process of developing product, validating market demand and generating consistent revenue.
2. Deep tech/hardware/IoT – Open to companies building physical products or hardware/software products.
3. Institutional tech (fintech, blockchain, cybersecurity, ed tech) – Open to companies in the process of developing technology, validating market fit and generating consistent revenue.
4. Growth – Open to growing tech companies generating a minimum of $3 million in annual revenue
5. Biotech/health care/life sciences – Open to health care and life sciences companies with a pre- or post-FDA regulatory approval that offer solutions designed to improve health and quality of life.
6. Consumer – Open to tech companies delivering products/services to individuals and/or households through software or mobile devices.
Competing companies in the 2019 event will vie for their share of cash prizes, get expert mentorship from seasoned investors, business leaders and other successful entrepreneurs, and build an invaluable network of contacts with accredited investors who are specifically looking to grow their investment portfolios with winning ventures.