MalagaMakers start 2016 with Ideathons – Apping Málaga's Life! The first edition will be Thursday 21 of January!
Venue: Tabacalera, C/ Concejal Muñoz Cerván,3
MODULO 5 Planta Baja. Google Maps. (https://www.google.es/maps/place/Centro+Municipal+de+Inform%C3%A1tica+del+Ayuntamiento+de+M%C3%A1lagaemail@example.com,-4.4410516,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0xd72f9d5386c28bb:0x44ed3931985265d1?hl=en)
Date: 21 January[masked] – 21.00, then beers and wine
How can we improve life in Malaga by setting up massive quality feedback mechanism via smart phones”
• welcome; What is MalagaMakers?
• what is expected as a result of the idea generation session
• about the subject
• minilecture and mini exercise about the creativity tools to be used (The Millonairs Trick and Utopia)
Total 30 minutes
Two rounds of idea generation :
• individually generating ideas by applying a creativity tool (2 min)
• sharing the individually generated ideas in the subgroup (4 min)
• the subgroup chooses one most unorthodox idea to further elaborate it (1 min)
• the subgroup reprocesses the choosen idea by extracting the concept and from there generating more ideas (4 min) (reprocessing is like the extraction of plutonium and unused uranium from nuclear fuel of a reactor)
• Subgroups prepare a written and verbal report of 4 sentences (4 min)
• plenair sharing of the generated ideas by the subgroup, each 1 minute (10 min)
• reserve (5 min)
Total: 30 minutes
Total two rounds: 60 minutes
Every participant receive nine votes, three for each criteria
The ideas are voted against:
Boldness: the extend to which the idea is disrupting, unorthodox, never seen before, game changing, blue ocean, escapes from standard thinking, radical or a breakthrough
Impact: the extend to which the idea is enhancing the quality of life in Malaga and for its citizens
Effort: The extend to which the idea needs time and resources to be imlemented
Total: 20 min.
evaluation of the evening
Use of the ideas
The created ideas are free to use to anyone and we suggest you to team up with other MalagaMakers and classify it to a start-up event, for instance the Get in the Ring (http://getinthering.co/) – the Global Startup Challenge. Also, they will be published at http://www.malagamakers.com
The Ideathon will be facilitated by Gijs van Beeck Calkoen. Companies ask Gijs to work with their teams to create breakthrough ideas for innovations. For that, he applies world renowned systematic creativity tools, like Lateral Thinking (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral_thinking) and the Russian Triz methodology (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRIZ) . Gijs is founder of the Practice for Bold Thinking –Creating Innovations. (http://www.boldthinking.eu/)
Let's Apping Málaga's life!