addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Malmö Bitcoin Users Message Board › Meeting Times

Meeting Times

Richard M.
RichardMyers
Group Organizer
Malmö, SE
Post #: 1
I am starting this discussion to find out when people would be available for our first meet up. My preference would be for something not in the evening. Perhaps a breakfast or lunch meet up. Bombibit is open to the idea, are there any others?
Marc L.
user 88693752
New York, NY
Post #: 2
I believe many are missing this discussion as they are not alerted of it via email.... in my opinion the best thing is to schedule a meetup which everyone will receive an invitation to in their inbox.

cheers