3401 Nebraska Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC
Come and meet other men who are working to integrate new skills, new experiences, and new perspectives on their lives. This group is open to men interested in men's work as well as men currently involved in the Mankind Project.
The group is place to learn:
- Conflict resolution
- Communication skills
- Relationship development skills
- How to make and meet big goals
- How to overcome the past
- Brotherhood and camaraderie
- How to tell the truth with compassion
- How to create and maintain strong groups
- How to manage your emotions
We act as mentors and supporters for one another.