This month will be a meet-up of two halves. We had so many great discussion points from last month's Architecture Surgery that we didn't manage to get through them all. So this month we'll continue where we left off and spend the first half talking through the most popular - prepare to place your votes on arrival:
- How do people develop cloud services? Emulators vs dev in the cloud
- How big is a Microservice?
- Microservices and Serverless - friends or enemies
- Have you escaped from the Angular JS trap? How can you upgrade/migrate
- What are the benefits and biggest challenges of a multicloud architecture?
- What are people using to run docker in production?
In the second half, we'll discuss learning architecture. Where should you start? What resources have helped you? What have you found valuable? What should we avoid?
Join us from 6pm on Tuesday August 20th at 1 New York Street, Manchester. ECOM are kindly hosting us in their event space and are also providing pizza, beer, soft drinks and more.