addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Manchester Swedish Language Meetup Group Message Board › Swedish language books you can borrow

Swedish language books you can borrow

Tony B.
TonyBray
Group Organizer
Marple, GB
Hi,

Ellin has very kindly given us a load of Swedish language crime novels.
You can see the list if you go to "More" and then "Files" on the Meetup website. If you’d like to borrow one, just let me know and I’ll bring it along to the next Meetup.
Enjoy!
Tony
Malc
user 151757242
Manchester, GB
Post #: 2
Hi Tony, please bring the Rickard Flinga book. Sounds like a "must read".Wikipedia entry
MonaLisa
user 147892052
Manchester, GB
Post #: 2
Hej!
I have a LOT of Swedish books I have no space for...
Some are oldish and some really new...biggrin
What is best to do with them? I have asked the Swedish church in Liverpool but didn't even get an answer.
Tony B.
TonyBray
Group Organizer
Marple, GB
Post #: 8
Hej!
Thanks for the offer biggrin
I'd be more than happy to store them and publish a list on the website, so that people could borrow them. You could either bring them to a Meetup (I'm on hols next week for a couple of weeks) or email me your details (tony@thebrays.org.uk) and I can arrange to pick them up.
Thanks!