We are social innovation enthusiasts building a progress accelerator & monetary rewards system.
Join the open Social Innovation Network for Entrepreneurs, Coders and Investors!
W3AI communities meet openly and collaborate on social media and social coding platforms aiming to speedup progress for the benefit of all.
W3AI accelerator meetups bring together coders, professionals and executives interested to accelerate their projects and sharing their services through a cloud network so that they will match automatically to build optimal solutions.
The decentralized W3AI platform will run like a continuous open hackathon to facilitate automatic discovery and combinatorial reuse of projects and services, APIs, business and investment scripts.
Programmers - Join us to learn how to annotate your APIs and microservices such that they are discovered and engaged automatically for best paying projects.
Entrepreneurs and Professionals - Join us to learn how to express your ideas and projects and annotate your services such that they are chained automatically in winning optimal solutions.
Investors and Marketers - Join us to learn how to express your investment projects and marketing strategies in a smart reactive format that produce value continuously.
All members are encouraged to experiment different roles, to expand their network and automate their services on the cloud accelerator network.
Join us to change the world for good with smart cloud services!
– Algorithmic Patenting for Global Innovation Teams
– Project solving with Blockchains of Services
– Automatic Decentralized Social Innovation Network
Join us on the roadmap to build the protocol & core apps for a web of Innovation Accelerators:
- uCode for Programmers, uLead for Product Owners, uTeam for Investors
- From state of the art open enterprise architectures of Scotia Bank and Deutsche Bank to an universal innovation accelerator OS for professionals & entrepreneurs
- Universal Dictionary with JS scripts and top Natural Languages
- Decentralized monetary protocol as network's built-in motivation system