Welcome to BNI Chapter 60 “Power Niners”, the only 9am BNI chapter in NYC.
• Would you benefit from getting more referral-based business?
• Are you looking for a structured, positive and professional referral network to develop more meaningful, long-term relationships to grow your business?
• Are you a subject-matter expert in your field or primary area of focus and want to be amongst like-minded, vetted professionals in complementary industries?
• Do you believe in the philosophy of the law of reciprocity, Givers Gain?
The BNI Power Niners is an exclusive category referral network, allowing one person per professional classification only. If there is an opening for your industry in our chapter, we'd love to meet you!
It's easy to find out if there's an opening. You can either:
Check our current membership roster to learn more about chapter members here: http://bit.ly/BNIPower9ers. Or join this Meetup group to see if we currently have an opening in your field.
We're growing our chapter! And while all non-competing industries are welcome, we are especially interested in meeting professionals in these categories: to be announced closer to the meeting date.
Also to be announced is our upcoming speaker.
HELPFUL TIPS & INFO
• We meet on Tuesdays at 9am sharp and have a structured agenda through 10:30am.
• To get the most out of your visit, first-timers should plan to arrive by 8:45am for registration and stay after the meeting to network with the new connections you’ve made.
• Be prepared to give a 45-second commercial about your business—let us know what your business is and what makes a good referral for you.
• Bring about 30 business cards.
• There is a $20 fee at the door which includes a delicious hot breakfast.
We're looking forward to having you join us to promote your business at one of our upcoming meetings.
INTERESTED? NEXT STEPS...
1. Check our membership roster at http://bit.ly/BNIPower9ers
2. Request to join this Meetup group to find out if there's an opening for your industry category
3. If there's an opening, RSVP to our next meeting
4. Check out the helpful tips above and get ready to expand your network!