Ready, set, CYCLE!! Mark your calendars for December 3rd at 12:00 PM and join us at Prime Cycle in Hoboken, NJ for Kerri’s Stop The Clot® Cycling Event, a lifesaving ride!
Registration is $40 per person and proceeds will go to the National Blood Clot Alliance (NBCA). Prizes will be rewarded to the top 3 riders with the fastest times. Riders will also have the chance to win some incredible raffles including VIP tickets to The Wendy Williams show, a Prime Cycle ride, ANJ bracelets made by Megan Kirkum and SirReal Fashion t-shirts. If you’re unable to join us on December 3rd, please consider making a donation to a great cause
Every day, 274 people die of blood clots in America alone. That’s 274 deaths daily that can be prevented! Blood clots kill more people each year than AIDS, Breast Cancer and motor vehicle accidents combined. Blood clots do not discriminate, regardless of age, race, or gender we are all at risk. Knowing the signs, symptoms and risk factors saves lives and prevents lifelong pain and disability.
The funds raised through registration and donations will go towards the National Blood Clot Alliance to help continue their lifesaving mission of awareness and prevention of deadly blood clots.
How to sign up:
• Create a Prime Cycle account at
• Call the studio @[masked]
• Request for National Blood Clot Alliance Stop the Clot® ride with Stacy S. on December 3rd at 12:00 PM
• Blood Clots kill more people each year than AIDS, Breast Cancer and motor vehicle accidents combined.
• An estimated 900,000 Americans are diagnosed with blood clots each year - 100,000 will die.
• Blood Clots kill one person every 6 minutes in the United States.
• Although blood clots can be prevented, fewer than 1 in 4 people know the signs and symptoms, making awareness so important.
• We are all at risk!
Facebook event: Facebook.com