Public Relations is one of the most cost effective ways to get your story told, but attracting the media’s attention is difficult, but not impossible. From garnering local press coverage to getting national recognition it’s all about your pitch.
Attendees will walk away from this session armed with the tools they need to secure local and national press coverage for their companies.
Attendees will learn:
- How to craft the perfect pitch
- The do’s and don’ts of press release writing
- How to establish a relationship with journalists
- How to utilize video as part of your pitch
- How to position your companies executives as experts in the industry
- How to maximize the most out of your press coverage
- Create stories that make noise and start buzz.
Alison Maloni is the CEO of Alison May Public Relations. The former journalist was born to be a storyteller. Alison is an acclaimed keynote speaker, moderator, and media relations expert.
Kevin Daisey is an award-winning digital marketer & entrepreneur. He started his first company when he was just 23, and is the Founder & CMO of Array Digital.
About Marketers Anonymous
Hear success stories first-hand, learn cutting-edge marketing tactics, discover the latest industry research and insights, and get to know others in the local marketing community.
Marketers Anonymous is a monthly meetup run by marketers for marketers. Join us monthly at the World of Beer on E. Central Blvd in Orlando. A server will take your lunch and drink order and you'll get your own check.