This is a no b*llshit space for women and non-men to reclaim the divine feminine sisterhood.
We will meet in sister circle to:
• Learn and teach about esoteric arts, mystical sciences and sacred technologies (both from global priestess lineages from across time and space, and from our own inner knowing)
• Celebrate our sovereignty and grapple with how patriarchal thinking and behaving manifests even with us
• Explore the difference between friendship and sisterhood
• Play with goddess archetype embodiment
• Practice surrendering to complete here-now presence
• Co-create ritual and ceremony
• Embark upon meditative journeying
• Explore womb wisdom and blood mysteries
• Dabble in energy healing, sound healing, plant spirit medicine, divination, and alchemy
• Continuously be open to co-creating safe space for sisters* of ALL races, sexual orientations, neuro-diversity, size, religions
We WILL NOT:
• Engage in spiritual bypassing (i.e. we will connect with our humanity and not love-and-light ourselves or others into oblivion)
• Engage in cultural appropriation (For example, we will respect indigenous cultures by not calling ourselves a "tribe," and we will be conscious of not borrowing from or stealing traditions that are not our own without receiving permission and paying proper respects)
• Gaslight each other's lived experiences by promoting dangerous spiritual philosophies that uphold systems of oppression
*THIS IS AN INTENTIONALLY DIVERSE SPACE! We will do whatever it takes to create a SAFE SPACE for all members:
* Whiteness will not be centered in this space! Racism will not be tolerated, including micro-aggressive behaviors stemming from unconscious bias.
* Cis-heteronormativity will not be centered in this space! LGBTQIA members are invited with open arms; members not on board with this should remove themselves from the group.
* While we will generally think of ourselves as a "sisterhood," we will listen to the needs of our non-binary members and be willing to refine our lexicon for inclusiveness.
* Ableism will not be tolerated in this space! Neurodiversity will be honored and adjustments and accommodations will be made to ensure members with disabilities are fully included and valued.
By joining this group, you agree to:
... an open dialogue and a willingness to listen to other view points and self-reflect in new ways
... the patience to extend grace to members fumbling through new learnings (AKA -- all of us!)
... engagement in potentially difficult conversations
*** If some of these concepts are new to you, THAT IS OKAY: Feel free to direct message me to dig a little deeper!