addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Maryland/Virginia Jedi Message Board › IMPORTANT!!!

IMPORTANT!!!

Daniel W.
user 43105902
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 2
Ok followers of the force...

I've recieved notification that this board no longer has an organizer and it only has 7 days until it dies. I am willing to take up the job on the 15th (With 2 days to spare. ) That's when the next check hits the bank and I'll be able to cover costs. However, if someone else wants to, speak up now.

If I take over, My name will only be at head for financial purposes. I have much yet to learn and feel more long time members should take care of the more important stuff.

Basically: A quasi autonomous council for the Maryland DC area with no centralized leadership for the time being.

Is this acceptable?

I will be checking back a few times over this weekend and I hope to see some discussion.

May the force be with us all.

Dan
@kungfubarber
Stantastic
Perry Hall, MD
Post #: 8
Hi Dan I'm so sorry I haven't seen this earlier. I am so touched by your generosity. I don't really look at the notification portion of the site often. I just try to post up meetings and find interesting things to do as a group. Please join us for a upcoming meeting when you can.
stan