addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Maryland/Virginia Jedi Message Board › Meetup Next Weekend

Meetup Next Weekend

Aimee
user 3797629
Catonsville, MD
Hey Everyone,

We're definitely having a meetup in Catonsville next weekend, but I'm still trying to figure out the logistics of when and where since there's a possibility it may be Saturday instead of Sunday. If you are interested in attending, please let me know which day is better for you and what topics you'd like us to focus on.

All replies to this e-mail will be sent only to me instead of the group as a whole to cut down on the spam. I'll be posting the meetup details either Sunday or Monday night, so please reply as soon as possible if you want your preferences to be taken into account. Thanks!

-Aimee