There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. The beauty of mastermind groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.
What Will You Get From It?
• Solutions and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
• Tap into the experience and skills of others, including the Facilitator
• Increased confidence that you've made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals
• Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
• An instant and valuable support network
• A sense of shared endeavor - there are others out there!
• Design things to be the way you want them to be, not as you've been told they "should" beA boost to your everyday positive mental attitude
Who Should Join a Mastermind Group?
• have a similar interest (such as a group for small business owners, first-time authors, C-suite executives, real estate investors, or a group for people in a certain corporation or industry)
• have a similar skill and/or experience level
• have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
• want a supportive team of mastermind partners
• want to reach or exceed their goals
• are ready to let their desire to be passionate about their life and work overcome their fear of change
• are willing to commit to the change required to grow, and willing to commit to the mastermind group members