Working Capital to Venture Capital
Come and learn how our government can be a partner in our business. Whether it is to help us with expanding our own business or help your clients with theirs.
Stuart Freeman is the Senior Account Manager at BDC that will be coming to give us an overview how we can help our business clients. Short presentation followed by open forum discussion.
Short summary - BDC is able to provide:
· High Leverage Real Estate Finance up to 100%. (This effectively allows more companies to afford realty. Business with strong cash-flow, but limited down payment can purchase realty.)
· Working Capital to complement existing lines of Credit
· Equipment Finance (including setup/installation cost)
Chartered Banks have fairly rigid lending rules, whereas everything that we do is predicated on cash-flow and Balance Sheet Equity. Business that requires flexible payment schedules is a great fit for BDC.
Check out BDC.ca for more information and bring your questions with you.
Success & Challenges Workshop
Share success stories from previous weeks or months:
- What was the challenge and how did you overcome it?
Share your current dilemma or difficulties:
- What is today's challenge that you are having difficulties with?
- As a group find out what the real problem is and gather ideas to target them to put into an action plan.
If there is enough interest, I may make this an evening event at a future date.
Tea & coffee is available. Come to connect and network.