:) Your brain is needed to help our business candidate this Tuesday Feb 11 !
Arrive at 11:45am please.
Your time to mingle: before and after the meeting.
(Now, we need a business candidate for our March 11, 2014 Business on the Grill. Is it your business? If yes, please click here to fill out the form (https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=dUab5t8c-GokjzEPv4qciQ))
Meet other business owners/managers, share and learn with thought-provoking questions, answers and coaching!
Get additional idea about this GRILL segment:
click this MAUI WEEKLY (http://mauiweekly.com/page/content.detail/id/511182/MBB-holds-Business-on-the-Grill-Sessions.html), April 11, 2013 publication
or our Jan 2014 "Business on the Grill" Meeting:
Submit your business to be grilled: click here to fill out the form (https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=dUab5t8c-GokjzEPv4qciQ) or just bring your business challenge to our brainstorming meeting.
It is free and starts at 12:00PM prompt! Arrive at 11:45 AM for mingling and, to not disrupt the meeting progress.
- Mingling, Introductions
- Get to Know Your Neighbor
- Business on the Grill or Engage Your Audience (with audience participation and Expert Coaching)
- Brainstormers Sharing (with business challenges in the segment)
Able to manage your own schedule successfully reflects positively your business and can show clearly how you handle your businesses with others.
Therefore, please RSVP ONLY if you are sure you can commit yourself to:
- make it on Tuesday Feb 11, 2014.
- cancel your RSVP 48 hours in advance if you find out you cannot make it.
Bring your own lunch.
1) The sole purpose of our meetings is sharing educational subjects and information that can be valuable for your business.
2) Unpaid volunteer organizers and supporters collaborate for the planning of this meeting.
*Meeting Host, Facilitator: Ed Gazmen, Trisha Anderson
*Expert Coach: Mike Kern (http://www.meetup.com/MauiBusinessBrainstormers/members/11895798/)
We look forward to seeing you on Feb 11 (arrive early or on time please).
Maui Brainstormers Organizers Team