Many smart successful entrepreneurs are great at business but struggle with the basics of business law.
This course is for you if you are...
- Launching or running your own business, and wanting a stronger understanding of basic business law.
- Serving on a Board of Directors, or plan to be, and want to understand your obligations and liabilities.
- Thinking about incorporating your own business and not sure what it involves.
- Thinking about going into a business partnership, and not sure what it involves.
- Selling any product or service that could potentially result in a lawsuit against you personally.
- Wanting to upgrade your own personal life and professional career with a stronger understanding of the power of law on the job in and your life.
- Wanting a quick, easy review of basic legal principles.
- Wondering about the legal aspects of your business.
An interest in Law and an entrepreneurial mindset!
Zachary McNish, Esq. specializes in Business Law, Non-profit Law and Energy Law. Born and raised on Maui, he is the owner of a Maui-based law practice with over ten years of legal, business, and management experience.
His presentations are not often available to the general public. MBB is thrilled to receive his YES for the 4th time! His past three presentations for MBB: February 2017 (National Entrepreneurship Week in Hana), November 2017 (Global Entrepreneurship Week), January 2018 ("Re-Start Smarter/Mind This Hammer" series).
“Chock full of information, he helped me understand terminology, and the choices that I can make and why for my business,” said business owner Robin Krieger, attendee of a previous presentation by McNish. “Zach was a pleasure to listen to. I appreciate his attention and explanations, patience and presence.”