A FREE workshop for Business Owners and Managers, Non-Web Professionals, Web Professionals and Marketing Consultants! This is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer.) event.
You will learn the latest about obtaining online business success with:
• CMS hosted platforms (including WYSIWYG)
• Easy steps to create and update your own website
• Web Pages for all business types
• eCommerce and Customer Databases
• Blogs and Forums
• eMail Marketing and eNews Letters
• Multi-Aspect Business Reporting
• Hosting and Email
- Light refreshments provided.
- The Fairmont Kea Lani accepted to provide Complimentary Self-Parking for the workshop attendees.
- Meeting Room at The Fairmont Kea Lani: Orchid Ballroom
Our guest speaker, Adam Broadway of Adobe Systems, is donating his time and expertise to Maui Business Brainstormers. He is visiting Maui especially for this presentation. No sales pitch.
Supporters and Sponsors: Adam Broadway, Adobe Systems, The Fairmont Kea Lani, Alaska Airlines, Hotel Wailea, Ludwig Laab Photography, A Big Wow, MNHCoC, Whole Foods, Tri-Isle RC&D Council.
Seats are limited. If the RSVP places are maxed, you may choose to RSVP for the waiting list. Your RSVP is required in advance in order to set you up with an account to access the CMS platform on the day of the event. This account will allow you to continue the workshop on your own, at your own place.
This is the second non-profit collaborative special event of Maui Business Brainstormers (MBB) and Maui Native Hawaiian Chamber of Commerce (MNHCoC) with the sole purpose of bringing invaluable information to Maui Business Community.
The collaboration team is made of non-paid volunteer organizers and supporters.
To help our collaboration efforts, please:
- Only place your RSVP if you believe you can attend this workshop on August 30.
- Cancel your RSVP immediately if you find out you can't attend this workshop on August 30.
Adam Broadway is an original co-founder of Business Catalyst, acquired by Adobe Systems in 2009.
Adam lives and breathes Business Catalyst. As product evangelist, he spends his time educating and engaging with business owners and passionate community of web design partners.
He's helped 1000's of businesses leverage the Internet to grow their business, and believes everyone has the power to succeed with the right strategies and tools.
When not being an Internet geek, Adam’s riding motorcycles, climbing mountains and all things adventurous.
- Part 1 (one hour): Selling Strategically. The 4 C’s for Online Business Success.
- Break (15 minutes)
- Part 2 (45 minutes): Managing Content, Conversion and Customers.
- Q&A (15 Minutes)
**(subject to change)
Easy steps to create your own website, easy updating, no programming skills required.
4:10 PM - Check-in
4:25 PM - Opening
4:35 PM - 4C's for Online Success
4:50 PM - Your Primary Goal is?
5:15 PM - Your online Business overview
5:30 PM - Break
5:45 PM - Taking control of Content and capturing Customers
6:15 PM - Q & A, Survey
6:45 PM - Closing
**subject to change.