|Sent on:||Friday, November 4, 2011 3:34 PM|
Please do not reply to this email. Click on the links below if you'd like more information.
Indian-Chinese & Irish! Not, not all in one meal- Indian-Chinese veg dinner coming up on Nov. 28th and an Irish Pub dinner on Nov. 10th.
If you have yet to try Indian-Chinese, we think you'll love it. Check out the menu and see what you think. All this below, including tax and tip for under $19.
• Hot Chili Vegetable Dumplings with Garlic
• Mixed Vegetable Pakora with Chutney
• Hawaiian Pineapple Fried rice with veggies
• Manchurian Gobi (balls of cauliflower in a sauce that will make you want to come back)
• Vegetable Korma Curry
• Dai Ching Vegetables (broccoli, green beans, zucchini, carrots in Da Ching sauce)
• Crispy Hot & Spicy Tofu, with salt and pepper
• Szechuan Veggie Chow Mein (a noodle dish)
• Steamed white rice
Irish Pub Dinner
43 people registered but still a few spaces left for the Irish Pub dinner on Nov.10
We'll be sitting at a long table, sharing platters of food. Here's what we'll be having:
• Braised kale , turnip & garlic tart
• Glazed carrots & crispy sage
• Caramelized cauliflower fricassee
• Fresh chili, lemon, new potatoes
• Chickpea stuffed savoy cabbage
• Heirloom tomato sauce with basil
If you were waiting for the raw dinners, we're still planning to do them, but the restaurants (Gorilla Food and Rooted) have been too busy to finalize menus and prices. So, stay tuned.