IMPORTANT NOTE: To clarify - The only reason that this post is marked for Saturday December 31st, 2016 at 11:30pm is for the listing to stay at the very top of this group's page so it won't expire.
The reality is...this isn't a traditional 'Meetup' group, it's an announcement to tell ALL the members that I am hosting Divine Moments of Truth ceremonia on weekdays, evenings and some weekends. So this means that you can book a session with me when we can find a mutually agreeable time :)
Aloha to all,
I would like to introduce myself once more, my name is Brigitte. I also go by my spirit name of BsTaR. I am a contemporary shaman, hence the name NeoShaman in the wording of this post. I have been following other groups on Meetup, and after reading and viewing their offerings, and I have decided to open up my own page, so I may post this invitation to you :)
I am fully aware that this group’s members are primary focused in working with sacred medicines, dieta and sound ceremonies. I am offering the same in my practice, but I work specifically with Divine Moments of Truth in a spiritual way.
NeoShamanism is about integrating modern medicinal methodologies with our culture's stories (mythos), traditional rituals & ceremonial practices...
I am putting out this feeler to see if anyone is interested in participating in one of my intimate ceremonies. I work with individuals & also with couples (2 people max). Here is a general idea of what to expect in my NeoShamanic offering:
Serving of Tea - Syrian Rue, coconut bongo and coconut milk blend. Deepens the experience...
1. Opening of ceremony, bells, Kalimba, sistrum and other world instruments ushering us in.
2. We then smudge & clear room, guest/me.
3. I take a glass prism with a high-lumen light, and move the crystal over the seven chakric chamber in order to open and cleanse each person prior to the ceremony. Then I place highly charged stones on each chakra.
4. We do a joint 7-breaths (adapted) meditation session, instructions provided.
5. Before coming in, I ask each participant to write a 2-3 sentence intent from the session on a piece of paper. I then activate my singing bowl and ask the individual to read the words as the vibrational intention is carried out to the sacred energies to be transmuted.
6. First session initiated - post experience, includes a mini interview (when participant is lucid & ready to speak). Later, I will record the experience and send it to them for review as a gift. Most people are unable to recollect their experience in the detail desired. By logging it immediately after, I ensure its posterity.
7. Break 15 mins.
8. Second session initiated, followed-up by another brief interview.
9. We will now burn the intent paper, brought in pre-ceremony, or I might suggest a seed burial to end our time together.
10. And finally I will close the ceremony by blowing a hand-carved conch from Colombia to crystallize/congeal the energy we created in the session.
The entire session should last no more than 2 and half hours to 3 hours. If anyone would like to know more about this, please feel free to contact me directly:
[masked] -- to schedule a session.
Thank you kindly for taking the time to read this post, and I look forward to hearing from seekers and psychonautic adventurers alike :)
LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario - Downtown