For Modern Living
Thursdays Apr 17th – May 22nd, 7-8:30pm
with Buddhist Teacher – Clare Morin
This course is a practical guide for understanding our mind so that we can develop and maintain a light, positive, constructive mind-set amidst the challenges of modern life.
* An Introduction to the Mind: Opening the Door to Freedom
* Understanding Our Emotions: Why Do I Feel This Way?
* Living with Intention: Creating Our World
* Being in the Moment: The Nature and Function of Mindfulness
* Focusing the Mind: Training in Concentration
* Developing Insight: The Light of Wisdom
Each class includes a short talk and two guided meditations. No experience necessary. Join Anytime!
Please feel free to drop into any or all of the classes. EVERYONE WELCOME
Cost | $10 per class | Free for members. (http://meditationinmass.org/become-a-member/) No pre-registration necessary.
New Location| Practice 482 Congress St. Portland, ME 04101 (http://goo.gl/maps/ldnO6)
(please use the entrance on Center Street) Please click here for a lot more parking information (http://practiceportland.com/getting-to-practice/)
Classes also on Wednesday afternoons! (click) (http://meditationinmass.org/meditate-in-portland-maine/)
For more info please call 508.979.8277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org