If you desire to expand your business network, make more friends, find new customers and become a leader in your community, we have a fun and informal social networking group that is just right for you.
We'll have monthly meetings at neighbourhood bars around the city (so that you don't have to drive from Manukau to Albany, for example) to connect with others, share experiences, and make meaningful connections beyond card swapping and pitch attacks.
• You can arrive and leave on your schedule - feel free to order something at the bar.
• No elevator pitches in front of the group required or even too welcome - you can bounce ideas off other people, but don't overload them, please.
• Informal bar meetings in the evenings - even though we might have structured events from time to time, main focus is on the informal mingling.
• Meetups are on Mondays - the least busy days for you.
• No long sit down meals next to strangers - we are there to talk, even if you are not sure how to network - we will help you out.
We're back after a looong break :)
Mix and mingle with new friends in the Auckland community in a relaxed environment. This is a great opportunity to meet people in your area to network, learn and connect as you build your reputation in your industry.
It is a powerful way to grow your circle of friends, or expand business and referral network.
Drop in at any time after 6:00 PM, have a drink and/or a bite to eat and leave at any time that you wish.