addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Meet Geek Tucson Message Board › Meet Ups

Meet Ups

A former member
Hi everyone,

I haven't forgotten the group, we've just been tied up with family obligations the last week and we have incoming visitors this week through the next few weeks. I want to get something on the calendar for March, though, so I'll be checking our calendar and trying to add a new meet up. In the meantime, a couple have been suggested by you guys so definitely check those out and RSVP if they appeal!

Jesse
A former member
Post #: 2
I look forward to being able to attend one!

If we need to get the ball rolling, maybe a couple of informal meets at Reid Park are possible (I say Reid Park due to relative central location & size). Once we get regular meets started, maybe we can find a venue that can accommodate our geeky needs, but until then it would be nice just to meet face to face.

You'll find that I'm an atypical geek in several ways, one of which is preferring in-person interaction over socializing mostly online.

--Kwan/Karen
A former member
Post #: 49
I don't live in town, about 1/2 hr from mid town but the group is welcome to use my home for meetings, movies or whatever.