What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
UPDATE: Because of all the Coronavirus craziness, we'll be having our Meeting of Men as a hybrid, both LIVE IN PERSON & LIVE streaming online via ZOOM this month. (register for a ticket to get the zoom link)
IMPORTANT: If you want to attend, you must grab a free Eventbrite ticket since we'll be sending the physical address information as well as how to log into ZOOM. Any questions? Feel free to connect with me (Johnny).
This month's Meeting of Men discussion... How To Shift From Overwhelm to Being Dialed In. Our guest is Jon Fuller, resident of Utah and a long time friend of Johnny's who believes that YOUR emotional state is the foundation for achievement. We'll discuss the process of maintaining emotional fitness so no matter what life throws your way, you have the strength to overcome.
Here’s a snapshot of what you can learn during this meeting:
- Understand how you can immediately shift from feelings of overwhelm to clarity
- The ROI of playing life "above the line"
- How AUTHENTICITY breeds confidence
- What you can do to break your limiting beliefs
- And a whole lot more...
Brother, I created this group for a few couple reasons:
1) I needed more like-minded solid friendships, men who could have a blast watching sports together and who also had a high drive to achieve their own personal greatness in life. Men who are willing to have the tough conversations that often delve below the surface to what truly matters in life.
2) I needed more adventure in my life and as much fun as camping or white water rafting by myself sounds, I'd rather do it with a brother.
3) I needed greater levels of accountability. I'm driven however, I also procrastinate more than I'd like and creating leverage by having a solid community of brothers who hold me accountable to my full potential is vital.
So if you resonate with any of the reasons for why I created this group, then you very well may enjoy attending our next event.
You'll need a free ticket to enter which you can grab here on Facebook through Eventbrite.
Join us on Monday, June 14th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm MT.
Front Range Automotive Solutions
4560 S Federal Blvd, Englewood, CO 80110
And on Zoom - reserve a ticket for the link
6:00p - 7:00p - Guest Speaker Jon Fuller
7:00p - 7:05p - Bathroom Break
7:05p - 8:00p - Workshop & Group Discussion
Here are common FAQ’s -
* Who is welcome: All men are welcome.
* Does the event cost anything to attend: No.
* Are women & children allowed: No, our meetings are set up to create a safe space for us as men to disconnect for a few hours to focus entirely on our personal growth while supporting space for us to gather without distraction.
* Beyond the Meeting of Men, are there other events organized: Yes, I'm constantly listening to the groups needs and planning fun adventures and experiences that will be promoted from time to time.
* Is this meeting affiliated with any groups or religions: Absolutely not. We are all brothers on the path to becoming our best selves. This Meeting of Men is not affiliated with any governing body other than the one tie that binds us all, that we are human beings and more specifically, men.
* May I bring a buddy: Yes. The more the merrier.
* If I attend online, how do I get the zoom link: Grab a free ticket using the eventbrite link below and you'll be send the zoom link for the event.
* Do I need a ticket: Yes. Please grab one using the link below: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/150665461451