Hello my friends,
Let's get together for an interesting class presented by my friend JaiDei Jackson.
Park on the street, except in front of the house (neighbor's request) or in front of the fence (reserved parking spots).
This is what JaiDei wrote about the class:
Hunting & Gathering : Men & Women
- Learn how the masculine and the feminine have completely different ways of seeing and experiencing the world.
- Learn how the instincts of hunters and gatherers play out even in our modern life and create confusion, misunderstandings, and frustration.
- Gain a greater understanding of the natural instincts we all have that cause us to do things certain ways.
- Learn how you can apply this understanding to improve your relationships, decrease frustration, and increase effectiveness.
- And, you'll be able to apply this knowledge in all aspects of your life - relationships, friendships, work and more.
- Gain new awareness and new tools for how to effectively support others AND how to know what support looks like for you (so you can ask for it!)
WHEN: Sunday , June 23, 2013
TIME: 4 pm check-in, meet & greet. Discussion starts at 4.30 pm, ends at 6 pm.
Facilitator: JaiDei Jackson, LPC, PAX’s Atlanta Event Leader. JaiDei has been trained to transform relationships by impacting the conversations we are having, thus altering how we relate to each other, by transforming the confusion, frustration & resentment to one of understanding, appreciation and intimacy.
- It is suggested that attendees bring paper, pen, and something hard to write on for notes
- This is a free co-ed class so bring your female and male friends too!
- Please feel free to bring any guests who are interested in developing a better understanding of men and women.
- Seating is limited so please RSVP.
- Any questions, please email [masked]