Help support your MeetupChip in
Are you tired of sitting home alone, need new friends, looking to get out and do something?
Great looking for Couples, Single, divorced & Separated from the ages 40 years old to 60's.
Our mission statement - To live life to the fullest, to try and experience new things, to listen and not pass judgment by how someone looks or talks, to laugh often and just enjoy the moment and the experience and look for the positive.
Since 2014, we have visited these places Costa Rica, Duluth, Nisswa, Lansing Iowa, Wisconsin, Grand Maria.
Experienced these things, horseback riding, zip line, hikes, walks, city venues, rollerskating, 3 book clubs, numerous bonfires, theme parties, live music at Kerri's. We have done, overnight train ride, 4 party buses Christmas lights, red wing, New Ulm, Taylors falls, canoeing, tubing, Happy Hours, dances, live music, Theater, boat rides, pontoon rides, dinners, belly dancers, picnic, Blanche parties, bowling, etc.
Life, some have come for a few weeks or months depending on their jobs then have left us to go back to their homes and some fly back and forth. A few have gotten married in the group, others moved to new homes, finalized their divorces. Sadly to say some have experienced the loss of their children, their mothers, and fathers. A few have left because we do not match and expectation conflicts some because it was not a good fit. No matter what, the group rallies around, and through each other, we have become stronger, laughed often and sometimes shed tears. We are a compassionate and giving group and if you are the same, then we say come join us. Life is easier with friends than going it alone.
You have an idea for an event or venue, great share it. YOU can host yourself (easy and you get to pick the venue) , co-Host with another event organizer. Just let Kerri know and she will assist you on how to post it, and examples of other successful events.
1. RSVP for an event that requires payment. You must submit payment within the timeline specified by the organizer of the event or you will not be included. "No refunds and no exceptions on any event" The organizer is taking the risk, planning, reserving the event and counts on You. If you change things, then know this, you might not get what you originally decided on, as spots open others will fill those sometimes. " Please be respectful to her /him and be there on time and yes make the payments"
2. When YOU RSVP please show up and preferably on time if you cannot then UN- RSVP or you will count as a no-show. The event organizers are reserving tables and the establishments are counting on you to show up and the organizer. please understand this makes them look bad and can ultimately ban us from reserving spots in the future at that location.
3. If you only drink water at event great but please tip the waiter/waitress a dollar every few times she is still working.
4. 3 or more no-shows, you will be removed from events that have limits and placed on a waitlist. Your word matters and counts in this group, we are a rapidly growing group and plan a variety of events that cost zero to 100's of dollars. So to be respectful to the organizers planning events, we will enforce this.
5. Be respectful to everyone and if you disagree than agree to just disagree and move on.
***Please refrain from leaving negative comments or messages on the message board, please email me directly we are all different and need to understand that and you will be given notice if it happens again you will be removed from the group. <br>
Strength does not come from what you can do! Strength comes from overcoming the things you think you can't do... Personal Mastery is a belief I try to teach and lead by example in the way this group is ran. I do make mistakes like the rest of us, as we grow so do I and learn continually with the activities that we do and try. I am constantly stretching myself, trying new things and encourage each one of you as. Let's be the best we can Be!
Sometimes we will be joining other meetup groups to add dimension to the event. So please remember our groups will be multifaceted.
"Disclaimer" - I am not perfect and no one is. I miscommunicate, make mistakes, jump the gun sometimes, please forgive me and give me grace and others. If something happens please contact Kerri the organizer on all and any issues at the event, there may be a way to fix it, once over I can not change or fix it. Remember we can not have everything our way. Life is just not about us but the group as a whole. In addition, you might not like me or members of the group or how we run it. We kindly ask you to mingle with others and avoid those you do not like or find another meetup group there are over 200 meetup groups in MN.
We wish you the best, hope we have impacted you in the positive on your journey in life and you have experienced some great things.
Real Estate advice