After a lengthy period of planning, we are excited to bring to you all Adobe Marketing Cloud – Community Expo (AMCCE) this year to Melbourne.
AMCCE is a community event aimed primarily for the Melbourne community working on Adobe Marketing Cloud (any product in the cloud not just AEM) - http://www.adobe.com/au/marketing-cloud.html . AMCCE is a mashup of our regular Meetup and a Hackathon, where participants will get time from the moment of registration for presentation till presentation night to create your innovation, and on the event night to showcase the innovation to the audience.
Level3 - Level 3, 145 Russell Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 (http://level3.space/events/)
Dates for event:
Wednesday 5th October 2016
5:30PM – 9:00PM
IsoBar - http://www.isobar.com/au/en/
Rules of Engagement:
The format is as below
• Teams who are interested in preparing and presenting in expo, please register here - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/R596336
• Final date for registering to participate to showcase your innovation is 30th September.
• Members of the community who would like to join the expo night to witness the awesomeness from presenters, please RSVP for this invite in the Meetup website.
• Registered participants who are going to showcase their talent have time till expo night to be prepare.
• On expo night, each team will be given opportunity to present their innovation for 10-15 minutes.
• Judges will rate the presentations on a scoring card.
• Winners will have prize giveaways.
We don’t want to constraint creativity, however at the same time encourage innovation which can be reusable by the community. Key criteria for your show & tell is that
• The end product presented needs to be a combining the Adobe suite of products from the Adobe marketing cloud.
• Re-usability by the community (meaning it should be available as a document or code in a public repository for others to come and use it).
Theme Examples (and these are examples only, please go wild with your innovative ideas):
• Integration of some of the latest and greatest products in the market with a Adobe marketing cloud solution (Examples: Using BlueCats, IBM Watson, WeChat, WhatsApp etc. with a solution in Adobe Marketing Cloud).
• Creating a personalisation framework for digital marketers to attract, optimise and retain customers through various digital channel.
The following will be used by Judges and each one in the participant list
• Number of Adobe Solutions Used
• Driving a digital journey
• Chris Ho - Head of Digital Content, National Australia Bank
About Chris: Before his current tenure at National Australia Bank as the Head of Digital Content, Chris comes from a diverse background of business process outsourcing, sales, change management as well as people management, in countries including Australia, HK and Philippines. With a passion in technology and how it transforms business processes and people capability, he naturally gravitates towards business problems that intersect all three areas of people, process and technology to deliver on customer expectation. Chris is an Art History and Philosophy graduate and believes that the best training in today's business environment is the humanities discipline, especially in connecting disparate ideas and bringing them into execution.
• Luke Revill - Digital Strategy Manager, Cbus
About Luke: Luke Revill is an independent Digital Strategy and Delivery consultant with over 15 years experience in the industry. Having worked in start-ups and enterprise settings, Luke has experience across Government, Travel & Tourism, Online retail and Financial services sectors. He has worked with a number of leading suppliers and digital technology platforms, and presented case studies at international events. Luke is a computer science and psychology graduate, and as such, understands the importance of placing the user at the centre of digital technology strategies and design decisions.
• Rachel Hunter - Senior Solutions Consultant, Adobe
About Rachel: Rachel Hunter is a Senior Solution Consultant at Adobe ANZ providing customers with product expertise for the Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions (including experience management, asset management, analytics, and targeting). She has worked in solution consulting, product management and software implementation with global customers in many different locations including Germany, US, UK, Singapore, Japan, and of course Australia. She is a regional subject matter expert for asset management and creative cloud integration. As a presenter for the ANZ Innovation Series, Adobe Symposium, and Adobe User groups, she has 15 plus years experience building and demonstrating custom content velocity, mobile, and asset management solutions.
On the expo night:
There will be
• Usual socialization with Food and Drinks (Meet & Greet).
• Presentations of all the teams
• Judgement (by a organized panel, to be announced)
• Prize give away.
If you have any questions, please raise it in this Meetup Page or fill up https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5KLVB9S for a response