- The Lean Change Method & Kanban, making the most of both
This will be a joint Meetup with Kanban Meetup. There is a lot of overlap in approaches so come along to learn about synergies. 5.30 for 6.00pm start
- Lean Change Management in Action- Perspectives Mapping
Perspective Mapping is a practice that helps you facilitate meaningful conversations between executives, management & staff by helping each layer understand the perspective of each other in a safe way. Getting better alignment allows for more effective change outcomes. As per usual we will learn through sharing experiences and actively practicing the skills.
- Lean Change Mgmt in Action - Strategic Change Canvases
- Lean Change Mgmt In Action - LCM at MYOB
We are fortunate to have Mark Barber and Simon Bristow who have agreed to present on Lean Change Management at MYOB. I saw this at a recent conference and extended an invited which they have accepted. They will share their experiences, ideas and lessons learned as MYOB undertook a transformational journey and adopted lean change management and applied it in ways that created real change. We are grateful to KPMG for hosting this event at their wonderful new offices.
- Lean Change Mgmt In Action - Experiments And Testing Hypotheses