addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Melbourne Lean Coffee Message Board › Help! Agile coach needed.

Help! Agile coach needed.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey All,

Sorry if this is a bad place to put this, but I thought to come to local community group to help me in my/our struggle.

Our company has recently grown substantially rather recently, and going through growing pains but on that regard we trying to kick off new & better agile process that involves whole business. However person who was leading that charge is no longer with us so I was hoping if anyone could recommend a agile coach or equivalent that can come in for workshops and such to achieve company/ team alignment.

My concerns is that design/BA/Product is off to one corner (literally), and while we started our first sprint / inception in the new process, its been degrading since then and I am worried about falling into a waterscrumfall kinda model.

Part is hard because alot of staff are under 3 months, but alot is hard because not many have worked in full agile environment before.

Help?